Thursday, January 22, 2015

First post

Hello. I'm just going to get this off my chest right off the bat. I hate Slender Man. And the Rake. And all those other little upstarts...

That might not have been exactly politic. Allow me to clarify.

First of all, yes, I realize the reality of our situation. But then again, maybe you don't. So let me make this clear. Lots of things are real. Slender Man? Real. The Rake? Real. Candle Cove, Jeff the Killer, Smile Dog? All 100% real. We live in a very scary place people. Hell, half of you probably haven't even heard of the Archangel, or EAT, or the Wooden Girl, or half the other things that could kill you by being in the same room as you. Humanity isn't worthless, and it isn't defenseless, but it certainly isn't at the top of the food chain. Or the bottom of the totem pole for that matter.

What's that? Why would we want to be on the bottom of the totem pole you ask? Well, simply put, the bottom section of the totem pole was actually made by the master artisan, since it was the most important part structurally and what most people would be able to see the clearest and...I had a point when I started writing this, I know I did.

Oh yeah, scary world.

So, yeah, there are things that go bump in the night, and most of us don't like to talk about them when we notice them. I do though.

No, this won't be an urban legend blog. Hopefully this will be a fairly mundane blog about high school and life and my English projects. But if weird stuff does start happening, I'm not going to pretend that it isn't either.

No comments:

Post a Comment