Thursday, January 29, 2015

My Favorite Song

Hey everybody! Thought I'd share my favorite song with you all. I considered doing a top 10, but I'm not Todd in the Shadows, so none of you'd care about a full top 10 anyway. Plus, I'm just lazy. So instead I just decided to skip to the top 1.

Also...uh...fair warning-I was getting stalked earlier today by a really tall, really skinny, really pale bald guy in a nice suit. Now, I only noticed him out of the corner of my eye a few times, so I didn't get a really good look at him, and there were usually a few hours between each time I saw him, so for all I know I was just going in the same direction as a tall, albino, bald lawyer a few times. But I doubt I'm that lucky. So, just so you know, this video might end up being a little messed up.
...What?

Just...what?

Screw you asshole! Seriously, whoever did this, I'm going to...damn it!

Why would you do that? What, are you anti P!nk or something?

I'm sorry guys. Apparently Slender Man is an immature, obnoxious little brat. Stupid little...I remember when people barely knew who you were twerp! You do not fuck with P!nk! 

No comments:

Post a Comment