Monday, February 9, 2015

That escalated quickly

Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted in a bit. I had to...lay low for a while. Let's just say that the day after I got the package was not good.

So first of all, I met this idiot not long after I left the house to go to school who tried to sing the praises of Slender Man to me. You know, this loser-

Real Scary

Anyway, as I think I've made clear before hand, I am not a fan of tall, pale and spooky. So I punched the guy out and moved on with my life.  But then, as I was going through downtown after school, I met another idiot. This one told me to embrace the Archangel.

...I won't go into detail, but suffice it to say that I have...issues with the Archangel. We've met. It did not end well. 

And so, I responded to this jackass in a proportionate, mature way and threw him off the roof of a ten story building.

...

This is why I don't tell you people where I live, and why I bounce this through ten servers and four different encryption programs. 

So I holed up in a safehouse until I was sure nobody had noticed my act of proportionate retribution and am happy to say that I have now moved on with my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment